Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Don't Microwave


We’ve nixed the microwave for almost 5 years. I felt there had to be some unhealthy ramifications because any type of 'waves' (unless ocean waves) just do not seem natural and definitely do not seem natural to our digestive systems. I always felt it not only damaged food but probably caused food to be recognized as toxic. Maybe a bit aggressive but I remember reading an article a few years ago that showed that water boiled in a microwave and brought to room temperature could not sustain plant life and eventually killed off the plant. Water boiled on a stove then brought to room temperature kept the plant alive. Below is a link to a recent study and article that is quite eye-opening: http://usahitman.com/microwave-test/
Eat Live Food!

0 comments: