Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Black Cloud...

The little black cloud hovering above my family just can’t seem to disappear. Today my brother-in-law lost his mom quite unexpectedly. The news is harsh and tears my heart out. It is really too much, too soon and leaves me pondering why life has to be so cruel. Not to say that there is any easy way to lose someone but to lose two people you deeply love within a matter of weeks is tragic and heart wrenching. I feel helpless because I know there is absolutely nothing that can lift the pain away. There are just no words. The only thing I can do is to be there and let them know that I love them so much. Please send any positive thoughts and energy their way as they must go through the entire cycle of grief and heartache once again. Good news…please come!

0 comments: