Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Training Camp

Today I picked up my visa for Thailand! I am nervous. I am anxious. I am excited. I am sad. I am ready but then with that feeling of ready comes the feeling of being completely unprepared. I leave Monday night for my first training camp with my team and my new coach. I will be in Thailand until mid-March and will also spend some of that time in Singapore. My first race of the year will actually be Singapore 70.3 on March 21st. Can you believe that?! I’m racing in Singapore. It all seems so surreal and I will definitely make the most of it. The hardest part for me (and I know this sounds so sappy) is to be without Mike. We are partners in crime and I will miss him so much but, don’t worry, he will be coming to Thailand and he’ll be at Singapore for my race so that makes it all a bit easier.

1 comments:

NJ said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a ton of fun!