Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!


My very first Christmas tree. Every time I take a glance at my little tree I smile because he reminds me of one of my all-time holiday favorites… A Charlie Brown Christmas. It isn’t the size of the tree that matters but the heart. And this tree has heart plus blood, sweat and some tears. Yep, Mike and I adorned our tree with our hard earned racing medals. At first, when told to save the medals for our Christmas tree one day, I laughed. But now I see his Christmas vision! It is simply glorious and I must say – my Christmas spirit is quite a bit brighter (is that even possible?!) because of my tree.


3 comments:

Cory said...

What is everything in Cali on a diet?! That tree needs a few bags of Oreos and some Egg nog to fatty up before the big day.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness...couldn't stop laughing after your comment. DO NOT make fun of my tree. Haven't you ever heard its not the size of the dog in the fight; its the size of the fight in the dog. This tree has fight.

Cory said...

I'm a firm believer that size matters, especially firm size. This tree has DNF written all over it. I say it only makes it 'til the 23rd.