Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nutmeg Man Half-Iron Triathlon

I don’t plug races very often but if there is a race to do it is the Nutmeg Man triathlon September 20th. First off, this race will kick your butt. There are hills and then some more hills so I would leave your pride at the door. More importantly, it has spirit and an amazing race director (a rockstar of sorts) Amanda Braverman. Plus, another bonus I must add, it is everything I stand for…eco-friendly, supporting charities, animal conscious, community involvement. I love everything and more about this race. You will not be disappointed. It's a beautiful course with beautiful people.

No excuses. Go do this Race!

1 comments:

MandyB said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kate!! Things are coming together nicely for the event! Need to get you back out East for a training camp... or possibly Italy in February??!! I'm planning a trip and it would be a lot of fun to have you and the hubby there!!